domingo, agosto 29, 2010

Free Rice



Since my nights have been a bit dull without you, I've been coming to a site I've found a couple of years ago and that is extremely important in the battle of fighting hunger in the world. It is the free rice site where you play to raise grains of rice.

It was built as a word game. You have to find synonyms for the word given and for each answer you answer correctly the world food program of United Nations gets 10 grains of rice.

It's not only something that will make you feel better about yourself, but also something that will allow you to learn something new, since you will be dealing with words.

If you have some time and you want to help, you just have to go to: http://beta.freerice.com/

I hope you like it.

1 comentário:

RRC disse...

Thanks for posting this. I went there and will go there when I get some time...