sábado, fevereiro 12, 2011

105 things I've wished I've done part 3 or 4

43.Cutting my hair real short
44.having nice nails
45.Go on a final of the year trip to Ibiza
46.cut classes
47.not bitting my nails
48.accept N. invitation to go to Tomar.
49.Make out in the back of the bus during a school trip
50.stay friends with A.
51.go on a water slide
52.not to hide under the bed when I was at a retreat
53.not to be upset when A. received flowers from E.
54. not crying about something that was out of my hand
55.eaten a whole package of bombocas
56.learned how to cook when I was a teen
55.learned how to sow
56.learned how to say Hi in more than 10 languages
57.read every classic on the library
58.play cards with my grandad
59.learned how to cook beans soup with my grandmother
60.write a book with every story my parents told me about their childhood
61.paint a painting
62.invent something unique and beautiful
63.Go to the Algarve at least once
64.not worrying about my exams, nor grades
65.not being stressed, nervous or sick about anything school related
66.go to the Açude party when I was a teen.
67.Slow dance a song with someone I love
68.learn latin dances
69.go to the gym
70.keep doing my daily run
71.stay in touch with Christine
72.Bring Cristine home to meet my family
73.keep writing on my old blog
74.write comments in one of my favourite blogs
75.stand upside down
76.Watch Amelie at a theater
77.Watch a play
78.Watch an Opera
79.not rejecting so many people
80.Stay away from A.

5 comentários:

A disse...

e o resto?

(então, e isto ajudou alguma coisa?)

Tempod0ontem disse...

sim, ajuda...começas a ver o que é prioritário e o que não é...a ultima parte virá um dia. Mais cedo ou mais tarde. beijos.

Tempod0ontem disse...

Ah, e obrigada pelo comentário. Espero que esteja tudo bem! :)

A disse...

vai estando :)

agora faz uma lista das coisas espectaculares que fizeste, se faz favor.

Tempod0ontem disse...

Já começei...

Obrigada.