terça-feira, abril 22, 2008

Three Things
Three things that scare me:
1:heights
2:snakes
3:death
Three people who make me laugh:
1:gato fedorento
2:Rui
3:Mom
Three Things I love:
1:Chocolates
2:Poetry
3:Postcards
Three Things I hate:
1:self-assured people
2:tea
3:Losing
Three things I don't understand:
1:Lost (the show)
2:Men
3:myself
Three things on my desk:
1:calendar
2:keys
3:printer
Three things I'm doing right now:
1:answering three things questionary
2:writing
3:listening to the silence
Three things I want to do before I die:
1:travel around the world
2:meet the love of my life
3:be a mother
Three things I can do:
1:Smile
2:listen
3:cry
Three ways to describe my personality:
1:strange
2:passionate
3:irrational
Three things I can't do:
1:clip my nails
2:cook
3:be patient
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

É bom saber...
Mas dispensava a publicidade no "Ouvido por acaso"...
Felicidades.